Friday 23 September 2011

Well hey, it could be worse!

This week I have done... appallingly. 


Four days ago I returned to studying as the academic year started up again; I do study a physical course - horse management, to be precise. This involves (in the way of physical work) horse riding, yard work, horse care, heavy lifted and far, far too much walking. However, it also involved vending machines, shops, cafeterias... something I have heavily involved myself in, needless to say.

I have however managed to keep myself at the same weight, so although I have made no progress I have't gone backwards either.. which was a reflief! To say the least!

Ever feel guilty about what you eat? I'll make you feel better...this is what I have given into this week:





..............................oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment