Wednesday 7 September 2011

To New (Slimmer) Beginnings... We Hope...

Welcome, 


I'm FarAway, a lazy, good for nothing student residing in south England. 


The idea of this blog is really just an online diary with regards to my journey along the road to losing weight.


Hey, I'm not HUGE, don't you go thinking that. I'm 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 12 stone 6 pounds (174 pounds total), I'm a UK size 12 - 14. 


I want to follow my progress, set backs and feelings as I work my way back to be around 10 stone 10 pounds. 


SOOO... today I joined up with a free weight loss site, going to give it a shot. (http://www.aiqum.co.uk/)


What does this site do?


Provides you with:


- Weight loss goals
- Emotional acknowledgements and targets
- An ideal weight, to meet
- Meal plans
- Exercise plans
- A community (albeit small)


What am I going to do?


Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays: 60 minutes brisk walking


Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays: 30 minutes 'problem area' work out


A problem area work out, pray tell, WHAT is this?


Push ups, crunches (THREE different kinds of crunches, I'll have you know), lunges, pelvic lifts (oo-err).


The idea is to tone up and work on your: Thighs, upper stomach, middle chest, and bottom. 


Wrapping up this entry here... more to come on WHY I want to lose weight...well, immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment