Saturday 15 October 2011

You know you're ill when you can only manage to eat 2 slices of pizza!

Yes, it's true, I only managed to eat TWO pieces of a pizza this week. ME. The QUEEN of pizza.

I've been down will an illness for a week and a half now so I've had a bit of a set back. Fitness, energy levels and balanced diet has gone *POOF* like a pink elephant, when you're ill you've just got to eat what you fancy - we all know how it is.

I have, however, discovered smoothies. These are the gods of dieting 'food', easy, quick, sweet and keep you going for hours. A bit of apple juice or honey chucked in racks the sweetness level up a bit... sometimes when I'm feeling a bit cheeky I add a bit of ice cream in (N|NNGHHH, so GOOD).

Exercise. I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I genuinely miss it. I feel like a couch potato, I AM a couch potato (she says truthfully whilst sat on the couch, biscuit in hand, watching the X Factor), I miss feeling like I deserve my meals.

On an entirely different note, and I feel a bit cheeky for doing this, I've just set up a page for my photography - I'd really appreciate any page likes (it's on facebook), comments on any photos etc.

I'm working at building up my portfolio with the hopes that I can make a side career out of it in the next year or two - ever page like helps!

FarAway Photography (click here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment